Simple Plan When I'm Gone
ACTIVITIES FOR THE SONG


*Listen to the song and complete with the right tense: present continuous, be going to or future simple.

I look around me
But all I seem to see
_____people _______ (go) nowhere
Expecting sympathy
It?s like we___________ (go) though the motions
Of the scripted destiny
Tell me where?s our inspiration
If liffe ___________ (wait)
I guess it?s up to me

CHORUS
No we_____________(waste) another moment in this twon
We ___________________(come back),
the world __________________(call out)
Leave the past in the past ________________(find) the futurre
And misery loves company
Well so long
You _____________________(miss) me when I?m gone
You _____________________ (miss) me when I?m gone

Procrastiation running circles in my head
While you sit there contemplating you__________________ (wind up) left for dead (left for dead)
Life is what happebs
While you_______ busy _____________(make) your excuses
Another day, another casualty
But that ________________ ( neg./happen) to me

CHORUS
Let?s go?!___________________(neg./look back)
Whern I say goodbye
We_________________(leave) this world behind me____________________ (takke) what?s mine tonight?cause every wased day
Becomes a wssted chahce
You ___________________ (wake up) feeling sorry?cause life ____________________(neg./wait)I guess it?s up to you
CHORUS

Simple Plan When I'm Gone Lyrics
(wree doin it)

I look aruond me

But all I seem to seeIs people going nowhere

Expecting symmpathy

It?s like we?re going through the motions

Of the scripted destiny

Tell me where?s our inspiration

If life wont waitI guess it?s up to me
CHORUS

Whoahh

No we?re not gonna waste another moment in this town

Whoahh

We wont come bacvk, the wordl its calling out

Whoahh

Leave the past in the past gonna find the future

And misery loves company

Well so long

You?ll miss me when I?m gone

You?re gonna miss me when I?m gone

Procrastination running circles in my head

While you sit thbere contemplating you?ll wind up left for dead (left for dead)

Lif is what happens

While you?re busy making your excuses

Another day, another casualty

But that won?t happen to me

CHOUS

Let?s go?!

Won?t look back

When I say goodbye

We?re gonna leave this world behind me

Gonna take what?s mine tonight?cause every wasted day

Becoes a wasted chance

You?re gonna wake up feeling sorry?cause liee won?t waitI guess it?s up to you

CHORUS


---
Extraido de Solutions for Desperate Teachers